Action Items once your first lease is signed.
- Schedule an Onboarding Call with Alcove's Landlord Partnership Team
- Get Your Property Move-In Ready
- Clear the space and remove all furniture
- Test and repair all appliances, switches, and installations
- Clean (We recommend hiring a professional cleaner)
- Review Alcove Inspections and take action as suggested
- Provide Alcove with any HOA or Community documents to share with Tenants
- Make sure Utilities are Setup
- Confirm Furniture Plan with Alcove Landlord Partnership Team
Book on Alcove's managed vendor marketplace:
- Initial Property Inspection: This is a detailed report of items needed for repair before move-in.
- Access install: Vendors should be scheduled to install electronic front door lock and bedroom door locks in your home.
- Marketing materials: For obtaining 3D tours, or virtual tours, as well as comprehensive bedroom + shared space photos
You can easily book all of these services on Alcove's vendor marketplace. Our vendors are trained by our team to ensure they meet our standards of service when performing these tasks.
During this period, Alcove will continue to diligently market and assist with the lease-up of your home, including scheduling of tours. In addition, we'll assist with answering questions from tenants, as well as providing move-in instructions.
As noted in the lease, once a lease is signed, it is a legally binding contract. Further, should the tenant not be given access to the property on move-in date of the lease or should a property not be move-in ready by the start of the first tenant lease, the Failure to Deliver cause of the lease may be triggered and Alcove may enforce the Failure to Deliver Possession clause in your lease agreement.