Alcove is excited to make your shared living experience easier! Here are some reminders on how to create a successful co-living experience. If any questions should arise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. These House Rules were also included in your Move In Email.
- All roommates are responsible for keeping the house clean.
- Please do not leave any trash by the front door. Dispose of properly.
- Smoking or illegal substances are not permitted on the property.
- Please do not switch rooms. Each roommate has a lease on a specific bedroom with access to the common area. If you wish to switch rooms inside your current home or to another home, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Guests are permitted to stay up to three days in a week’s time. Roommates are expected to clean up after their own guests, overnight or otherwise, that they might have.
- Please respect that quiet time is after 10pm every night.
- There are no obstructions or grilling allowed on decks, patios, or porches.
- Please do not cover or remove any smoke detectors.
- Roommates should utilize all parking spots including the garage and driveway and overflow/street parking when permitted. Improper parking of vehicles will be towed at the vehicles owner’s expense.
- Only approved pets are allowed on the property at any given time.
- Should any disputes arise amongst housemates, housemates should try and resolve the issues amongst themselves first before bringing the issue to Alcove.
- For maintenance requests, please use the maintenance form found in your portal under your profile or at https://alcoverooms.com/maintenance-request. The following repairs are the responsibility of all roommates in a home:
- Air Filters (to be changed every 3 months) and Water Filters
- Pests and Cleanliness
For any clarification on the House Rules please email us or refer to your lease found in your Alcove portal!